£29.95 + booking fee. £35 on the door.
0-14 Years enter FREE if accompanied by a guardian with an adult ticket. Underage Ticket holders must provide proof of age on entry. All under 16s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is over 18 years old.
No re-admittance except under extenuating circumstances.
Artists listed not in order of appearance and bill
subject to change.
· Any object which may reasonably be considered for use
as a weapon will be confiscated.
· The organisers reserve the right of refusal of admission, whereupon the ticket will be refunded.
· No liquids to be brought into Apple cart except a small sealed bottle of water.
· Alcohol, drinks, bottles, cans and illegal substances are barred from the event.
· Those collecting tickets by box office collection should bring the card with which they have made their
booking and their and their confirmation code, personal ID is also advisable. Where the person collecting is not the card holder a signed letter of authorization from the card holder is required along with the confirmation code of the booking and personal ID for those collecting. This signed letter of authorization should describe the individual who will be collecting the tickets and should contain the last 4 digits of the card
used to make the booking. The tickets purchased are for your own personal use only and may not be transferred or re-sold to any other person or body under any circumstances or used as part of any promotion or competition or for commercial gain. Where there has been
any re-sale or attempted re-sale of any tickets (or any other breach of this term), we reserve the right to cancel the relevant tickets with immediate effect and refuse admission to the concert using that ticket.