Group bookings – buy 5 and get the 6th ticket free!
Tickets for The Applecart Festival 2012 and joint Field Day/The Apple Cart weekend tickets are available from the following online retailers.
- Ticketmaster 0844 844 0444
- Seetickets 0870 264 3333
- Ticketweb 0844 477 1000
- HMV Tickets 0845 603 8576
- StarGreen 020 7734 8932
- Last Minute
Tickets can also be purchased in person from Rough Trade East (Dray Walk, Brick Lane), Defectors Weld (170 Uxbridge Rd, Shepherds Bush Green), Keston Lodge (131 Upper St, Islington), Lexington (96 Pentonville St), Owl & The Pussycat (Redchurch St) Pavilion Cafe (Old Ford Rd, Victoria Park), Phonica Records (51 Poland St), Pub on The Park (19 Martello St, Hackney), The Three Crowns (175 Stoke Newington High St).
Tickets will be available on the day from the box office priced £40. Under 12s go free. Doors at 11am.
Age Restrictions: 0-12 Years enter FREE if accompanied by a guardian with an adult ticket (free children’s tickets are subject to availability). Underage Ticket holders must provide proof of age on entry. All under 16s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is over 18 years old.
- No re-admittance except under extenuating circumstances.
- Artists listed not in order of appearance and billsubject to change.
- Any object which may reasonably be considered for useas a weapon will be confiscated.
- The organisers reserve the right of refusal of admission, whereupon the ticket will be refunded.
- No liquids to be brought into Apple cart except a small sealed bottle of water.
- Alcohol, drinks, bottles, cans and illegal substances are barred from the event.
- Those collecting tickets by box office collection should bring the card with which they have made theirbooking and their and their confirmation code, personal ID is also advisable. Where the person collecting is not the card holder a signed letter of authorization from the card holder is required along with the confirmation code of the booking and personal ID for those collecting. This signed letter of authorization should describe the individual who will be collecting the tickets and should contain the last 4 digits of the cardused to make the booking.
- The tickets purchased are for your own personal use only and may not be transferred or re-sold to any other person or body under any circumstances or used as part of any promotion or competition or for commercial gain. Where there has been any re-sale or attempted re-sale of any tickets (or any other breach of this term), we reserve the right to cancel the relevant tickets with immediate effect and refuse admission to the concert using that ticket.